Website Hosting Terms & Conditions
- The client accepts the hosting terms and conditions outlined when hosting and/or domains are purchased through Lenox Hill.
- Lenox Hill reserves the right to update the terms and condition at any time and will post updates to these at lenoxhill.com.au. Any price changes will be updated via email to the client, a month in advance.
- The client acknowledges that Lenox Hill is a reseller of hosting and domain services with Net Virtue and that the client is required to abide by the terms and conditions outlined by Net Virtue (https://netvirtue.com.au/legal).
- To ensure that the transmission of data is encrypted we install a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate if the website is hosted on our NetVirtue server.
- The SSL certificate is run by letsencrypt.org and Lenox Hill can not be held liable for any downtime or data loss caused by the third party SSL provider.
- The client is responsible for using all reasonable security precautions in connection with the service.
- Lenox Hill will not be liable to the client or any third party for unauthorised access to the client’s data.
- Lenox Hill will take periodic backups of all hosting accounts based on the following schedule in addition to backups taken by Net Virtue:
- Backups of files are taken once a week. These backups are held for a minimum of 2 weeks. Any backups taken after 2 weeks will overwrite the oldest backup on file to always maintain a minimum of 2 backups.
- Backups of databases are taken once a week. These backups are held for a minimum of 2 weeks. Any backups taken after 2 weeks will overwrite the oldest backup on file to always maintain a minimum of 2 backups.
- Lenox Hill will not be liable or responsive for any data or file loss under any circumstance. It is the clients’ sole responsibility to ensure they have a backup of all data and files including but not limited to MySQL databases and files.
- Should the client require Lenox Hill to restore or supply a backup of the account data where no fault was caused by Lenox Hill, a restoration fee of $150 plus GST will apply.
- The client should always maintain a recent copy of all data at all times as Lenox Hill will not be liable for incomplete, out of date, or corrupt data received from our backups and archives.
- If all the backup and archived data appear to be corrupt, the client should be prepared to upload the data to their account from a local copy.
- Lenox Hill will not be liable for any service interruptions or down time.
- Scheduled maintenance will be performed by Net Virtue at times when it is deemed suitable which has the least noticeable impact on the client.
- Unscheduled maintenance will be performed by Net Virtue when required.
- If maintenance causes downtime of more than 30 minutes, status updates can be found at https://status.netvirtue.com.au/
- Lenox Hill does not host email services nor provide this service through a re-seller. We encourage clients to consider where their email service is hosted prior to making any changes to their website hosting. Lenox Hill will not be held liable for any DNS changes that may cause downtime to any client services.
- The client can request cancellation of their hosting account at any time by sending an email 30 days prior, to Lenox Hill. The customer can be provided cPanel login details if required in order to back up their website.