Website Hosting Terms & Conditions
- The client accepts the hosting terms and conditions outlined in this document when hosting and/or domains are purchased through Lenox Hill.
- Lenox Hill reserves the right to update the terms and condition at any time without warning.
- The client acknowledges that Lenox Hill is a reseller of hosting and domain services with Synergy Wholesale and that the client is required to abide by the terms and conditions outlined by Synergy (https://synergywholesale.com/documentation/).
- Synergy Wholesale makes every reasonable effort to backup and archive the Customer’s data on a regular basis for the sole purpose of disaster recovery.
- Lenox Hill will not be liable or responsive for any data loss under any circumstance. It is the clients’ sole responsibility to ensure they have a backup of all data including but not limited to MySQL databases and files.
3. Data Management
- Should the client require Lenox Hill to restore or supply a backup of the account data where no fault was caused by Lenox Hill, a restoration fee of $150 will apply.
- The client should always maintain a recent copy of all data at all times as Lenox Hill will not be liable for incomplete, out of date, or corrupt data received from our backups and archives.
- If all the backup and archived data appear to be corrupt, the client should be prepared to upload the data to their account from a local copy.
- Lenox Hill will not be liable for any service interruptions or down time.
- Scheduled maintenance will be performed by Synergy Wholesale at times when it is deemed suitable which has the least noticeable impact on the client.
- Unscheduled maintenance will be performed by Synergy Wholesale when required.
- If maintenance causes downtime of more than 30 minutes, status updates can be found at https://status.synergywholesale.com/
- If your website is hosted by Lenox Hill we will install an SSL certificate on your hosting account. This SSL certificate is run by letsencrypt.org and Lenox Hill cannot be held liable for any downtime or data loss caused by the third-party SSL provider.
- The client can request cancellation of their hosting account at any time by sending an email to Lenox Hill. The customer can be provided cPanel login details if required to back up the website. Cancellation must be done before the end of the billing period to avoid being charged for the next year of hosting / domain renewal.
6. Email Hosting
- Lenox Hill do not provide email hosting with our website hosting packages. We are happy to provide a quote for scoping out and gathering recommendations for third-party email providers.
7. Technical Support
- Lenox Hill provides website hosting support during business hours, Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm WST.